1. The property may be offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by Chris and Wendy Blakeman ('the owners') to the renter ('the client').
2. To reserve the 'property', the client should complete the online booking form, the submitting of which acts as a signature. By submitting the booking form the client is agreeing to all
the booking conditions and has fully read and understood them. They have also read all details regarding the cottage and property that is available on the web site
www.grangedumoulin.com. Payment of the initial non refundable deposit (£250 per cottage) must be paid within 5 working days of confirmation of the receipt of the booking form
otherwise the reservation will be cancelled. Please note that this deposit will not be refunded in the event of cancellation by the client. The client is strongly recommended to arrange a
comprehensive travel insurance policy including cancellations cover and to have full cover for the party's personal belongings and public liability etc. since these are not covered
by the owners insurance. The deposit constitutes part of the total rental fee. Electricity, cooking gas, hot and cold water and taxe de sejour are included unless otherwise indicated.
Heating fuel is not included. Following receipt of the booking form and deposit, the owners will send a confirmation statement. This is the formal acceptance of the booking.
3. The balance of the rental is due not less than 10 weeks before the start of the rental period. If payment is not received by the due date, the manager reserves right to give notice in
writing that the reservation is cancelled. The client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent. Reservations made within 10 weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment
at the time of booking. Once paid no refund will be given of any part of the balance payment in the event of cancellation by the client even if the owners re book the property. The client is
again strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy including cancellations cover.
4. A security deposit of £200 may be taken and the manager will claim costs incurred for the replacement of breakages or repair of damage to the property caused by the client. This
clause shall not limit the clients liability to the owner. Under no circumstances can the security deposit be used as payment by the client for extra services.
5. Any chargeable expenses arising during the rental period (e.g. catering, babysitting, cleaning service, linen / towel hire, and vine walks etc ) should be settled locally with the owner on
the day before departure. Wine tastings if pre booked must be payed in full even if cancelled by the client prior to the event unless a replacement person can be found.
6. The rental period shall commence at 16.00 (4.00pm) on the first day and finish at 10.00 (10.00am) on the last day. The manager shall not be obliged to offer the 'property' before the
time stated and the client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated. If you expect to arrive after 7pm you must contact us, otherwise we cannot guarantee being
present to hand over the key. The maximum number to reside in the 'property' must not exceed the number stated in the details .
Our property does not accept animals / pets . Smoking is not permitted in the cottages.
7. The client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the 'property' and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. Music, radio, television
noise must not be at a level that can be heard outside the property.
8. The manager reserves the right to claim costs incurred for additional cleaning if the client leaves the 'property' in an unacceptable condition. The client also agrees not to act in a way
which would cause disturbance to those resident in neighbouring properties.
9. The client shall report to the owner without delay any defects in the 'property' or breakdown in the equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the 'property', garden or swimming pool,
and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible. Any problems regarding the condition or cleanliness of the property must be reported to the manager
10. The owner or manager shall not be liable or responsible to the client :
for any defect or stoppage, temporary or otherwise, in the supply of public services to the 'property', nor in
respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the 'property', garden or swimming pool.
for any disturbance, noise or work occuring in the area surrounding the property by neighbours or other persons.
for loss , damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions,riot, war, strikes or any matters beyond the control of the owner.
for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the 'property' shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such
event, the owner shall, within seven days of notification to the client, refund to the client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
11. Under no circumstances shall the owners liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the owner for the rental period.
This contract shall be governed by English law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in England.
Any proceedings arising out of or in conection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in England.
|BOOKING CONDITIONS and PRIVACY INFO for our
Family Friendly Gites - La Grange du Moulin
Please read the booking conditions carefully and then click on the link at the bottom of the page to access the booking form
Our web site has basic google analytics tracking which includes counting views on our web site, time spent and pages visited, referrals and search terms used. This all
helps us in deciding where we advertise and how effective that is. We cannot see who you are or any personal information about individual users and cannot track you
once you have left Google analytics is explained here and also how to disable it for any site.
When staying at our properties we often take photos of our activities and post on social media or use on our web site. We take general shots where individuals cannot
be easily identified (eg backs/sides of heads, distance shots) If we take close full face shots of families eg at a barbecue evening we ask permission particularly if children
are in the shot. If you do not want to be in any photos at all, just let us know at the beginning of your holiday.
When you contact us about our properties your email address is kept in our mailbox and we send 4 news letters a year with news and offers. If you do not wish to
receive any further information from us just let us know and you will be removed from our mailing list. We never give your email address to anyone without your